Cars in Camera are committed to delivering quality services. We are proud to have proved that by achieving certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001…
ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognised quality management system standard, while ISO 14001 leads the way in environmental efficiency.
Both certifications were established by the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO).
- ISO 9001 means we have clear, repeatable processes to maintain a quality service for our customers every time (we've held that since 2016)
- ISO 14001 shows we care about our green credentials as we quantify, manage, monitor and control the ongoing environmental impact of our operations (we achieved that in 2022)
***What we have to do***
- We undergo ongoing assessments and continual improvement to keep our certifications up to date
- We can officially display the coveted ‘Crown & Tick’ marks, as shown below
*** What this means to you***
If you’re shopping around for covered car transport, choose Cars in Camera!
- ISO 9001 demonstrates that we are customer-focused with best-practice processes in place to help with efficiency and service delivery
- ISO 14001 shows we are committed to improving our environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
You can also be assured that we drive (sorry about the pun!) continual improvement in our day-to-day business management. So give us a call on 01727 836773 and we'll give you a quote.